RepairitQuik Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting polymer compound for permanent repairs to many surfaces including metals, wood, glass, concrete, ceramics and numerous plastics. This general-purpose epoxy putty comes in a handy “Tootsie-roll®” form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material.
* Putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs for a “no mess” application.
* No tools required for use.
* One hour after application can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted.
* Form knobs, pulls and missing parts.
* Attach fixtures, machine tags and signs.
* Patch leaks and fill cracks.
* Repair loose or cracked wall or floor tiles.
* Fix broken pottery and ceramics.
* Form custom gaskets.
* Bond loose auto trim and repair small dents.
* Fill rust holes.
* Thread-lock compound for pipes and fasteners.
* Seal leaks in gutters and downspouts.
* Anchor bolts, rods, machines, housings, etc.
* Patch chipped concrete, floors, bricks and blocks.
* 7/8” diameter sticks.
* 7” (4 oz.) length.
* Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.