INSTACRETE is a hand kneadable, fast curing epoxy putty that mixes in one minute to provide permanent repairs to concrete. INSTACRETE can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted.
INSTACRETE is specially formulated to have the same appearance and texture of concrete when cured. It comes in a “tootsie-roll” form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. Its putty consistency eliminates drips and runs providing “no mess” applications with no tools required for use.
* Quick set up.
* Easy to use.
* Adheres to many substrates.
* Ideal for concrete and other masonry products.
* Used to repair and replacement of ceramic tiles, patching, chipped concrete, floors, brick, blocks, sealing ties rod holes, and anchoring applications.
* Repairs to many concrete surfaces throughout the interior and exterior of a building envelope.
* Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
* Will not yellow under UV exposure.
* Will not crack over time.
* Easily stored in a tool box.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
* 7/8” diameter sticks.
* 7” (4 oz.) length.
* Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
* Golden brown titanium colour after cure.