quikwood is a hand kneedable, non-shrinking, filled epoxy putty which when cured becomes an integral part of the wooden item being repaired, rebuilt, or restored. One hour after mixing, quikwood can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machines, or painted. It comes in a handy four ounce “tootsie-roll” form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. The putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs, providing “no mess” application with no tools required for use. Quikwood belongs in every toolbox.
* non-shrinking & easy to use.
* quick one hour set up.
* adheres to many substrates.
* ideal for repairing scratches, rotting, and worn out wood projects.
* can be sanded, painted, carved and drilled once cured.
* ideal to repair, rebuild, or restore anything made of wood. It fills nail and screw holes, gouges, and scratches, and replaces rotten and worn wood.
* repairs moldings, panel frames, and furniture, including leveling table and chair legs.
* used to reshape wood carvings and wood parts such as handles, knobs, and pulls. It can also be used as an adhesive in making general wood to wood, and wood to metal bonding.
* can be used in interior and exterior applications as it is virtually unaffected by weather.
* can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
* will not yellow under uv exposure.
* will not crack over time.
* easily stored in a tool box.
available colours & sizes:
* 7/8” diameter sticks.
* 7” (2 oz. ) length.
* packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.