1. All goods are shipped via our website include insurance, and must be signed for. Orders can take up to 24 hours to process on top of the estimated transit time.
2. Shipping quotes are for ground service unless stated otherwise. Plastic world reserves the right to use alternate shipping method of comparable transit time at our sole discretion.
3. Truck quotes are for dock level trucks, no tail gates or forklift, delivered during a 9 am – 5 pm window unless stated otherwise.
4. All freight quotes are for 1 driver responsible for offloading at dock/door only. They are not responsible for moving the goods further, unpacking, or installing.
5. Examine all goods before signing for them. Once signed for it will be deemed they were received with no visible damages. Any damages not visible due to packaging must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
6. Freight quotes assume goods will be delivered on first attempt with no offloading delays.
7. Buys agrees to pay any additional charges due to but not limited to offloading delays, undeliverable goods, second attempts, extra equipment needed, mistakes in shipping information.
8. Shipping dates and times are estimates only, no guarantees are made unless expressly stated. Plastic World will not be responsible for any delays.
Return and Exchange Policy
Defective goods will be replaced or refunded at the option of management.
Please ask about the shelf life and storage requirements of our products as there are many goods we will not after they have left our store.
We will not replace plastic sheet goods if protective wrap is removed, inspect and measure product before removing. This includes replacement due to incorrect measurements.
-Most of our items are not refundable. Any regular stock items still in sellable condition may be taken back at our discretion. A 25% restocking fee will apply.
Tolerances on workmanship by hand
- Strait cuts +/- 1/16”, 1/8 on finished edges
- Drill holes placement and size to +/- 1/16”
- Bends and joints+/- 2 degrees, +/- 1/8 on alignment.
- Gluing is not seamless and may show some bubbles.
- We do not guarantee anything to be water tight
- If greater precision is needed request laser or CNC service
Tolerances on packaged good to manufactures standards
Units of measure Thickness of sheet material maybe be converted to/from metric and imperial at closest increments. For example the following may be used interchangeably
1/16” – 1.5mm
1/8” – 3mm
3/16” – 4.5mm
¼” – 6mm
3/8” – 9mm
½” – 12mm
¾ – 18MM
1” – 24”
If you require precision you must expressly ask that the unit not be substituted. Manufactures tolerances will still apply.
Volumes may rounded and may be converted to/from metric and imperial at closest increments For example the following may be used interchangeably
1 Quart – 1L
1 Gal – 4L
5 gal – 20L
Sheet Stock – Thickness tolerance +/- 10% unless otherwise stated. Full sheets maybe be over size to permit finishing
Rod Stock – Diameter tolerance +.060″/-0″ if under 6″, +.125″/-0″ if over 6″ unless otherwise indicated. Full lengths may be oversize to permit finishing
Fitness of use
Plasticworld, Its suppliers, and employees assume no liability and make no representation that the goods are appropriate for intended use.
Always use appropriate safety equipment and tools. Read instructions and MSDS.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.