1. All goods are shipped via our website include insurance, and must be signed for. Express orders made before 3pm ship same day. Ground orders or express orders after 3pm usualy ship next day, but may in some cases go same day
2. All other shipping quotes and costs do not include insurance unless stated otherwise and are sold FOB our store, Buyers risk. Anyone requesting FOB destination will be required to take insurance.
3. FedEx shipping quotes are for ground service unless stated otherwise.
4. Truck quotes are for dock level trucks, no tail gates or forklift, delivered during a 9 am – 5 pm window unless stated otherwise.
5. All freight quotes are for 1 driver responsible for offloading at dock/door only. They are not responsible for moving the goods further, unpacking, or installing.
6. Examine all goods before signing for them. Once signed for it will be deemed they were received with no visible damages. Any damages not visible due to packaging must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
7. Freight quotes assume goods will be delivered on first attempt with no offloading delays.
8. Buys agrees to pay any additional charges due to but not limited to offloading delays, undeliverable goods, second attempts, extra equipment needed, mistakes in shipping information.
9. Shipping dates and times are estimates only, no guarantees are made unless expressly stated. Plastic World will not be responsible for any delays.
Return and Exchange Policy
Defective goods will be replaced or refunded at the option of management.
Please ask about the shelf life and storage requirements of our products as there are many goods we will not after they have left our store.
We will not replace plastic sheet goods if protective wrap is removed, inspect and measure product before removing. This includes replacement due to incorrect measurements.
-Most of our items are not refundable. Any regular stock items still in sellable condition may be taken back at our discretion. A 25% restocking fee will apply.
Tolerances on workmanship by hand
- Strait cuts +/- 1/16”, 1/8 on finished edges
- Drill holes placement and size to +/- 1/16”
- Bends and joints+/- 2 degrees, +/- 1/8 on alignment.
- Gluing is not seamless and may show some bubbles.
- We do not guarantee anything to be water tight
- If greater precision is needed request laser or CNC service
Tolerances on packaged good to manufactures standards
Units of measure Thickness of sheet material maybe be converted to/from metric and imperial at closest increments. For example the following may be used interchangeably
1/16” – 1.5mm
1/8” – 3mm
3/16” – 4.5mm
¼” – 6mm
3/8” – 9mm
½” – 12mm
¾ - 18MM
1” – 24”
If you require precision you must expressly ask that the unit not be substituted. Manufactures tolerances will still apply.
Volumes may rounded and may be converted to/from metric and imperial at closest increments For example the following may be used interchangeably
1 Quart – 1L
1 Gal – 4L
5 gal – 20L
Fitness of usePlasticworld, Its suppliers, and employees assume no liability and make no representation that the goods are appropriate for intended use.
Always use appropriate safety equipment and tools. Read instructions and MSDS.